Outline for Hypnotherapy Workshops
Designed to cater to the needs and interests of qualified
Psychologists, Counsellors, Social Workers and other Clinicians
looking to broaden their understanding and skills of the Theory and Application of hypnotherapy.
Workshops are held primarily at the St James Trust Building, Level 2 185 Elizabeth St, Sydney.
Workshops are also available for Supervision groups, Community Counselling Centres, and multi-therapist practices.
Workshops are tailored to participants’ needs, interests and skill level.
All workshops involve practical demonstrations, role-plays and skills practice.
Supervision also available
More information: Call 9518 9912
Introduction to Hypnotherapy (2 Hrs) $80
1. Why Hypnotise
2. What is hypnosis
3. Managing clients’ expectations and fears
4. Susceptibility & Suggestibility
5. Inducing Hypnosis
6. Working with different personalities
7. Integration of therapeutic paradigms
Introduction to Therapeutic Skills (2 Hrs) $80
8. Suggestion therapy and the healing trance
9. Generative Trance
10. Working with smoking and weight loss
Introduction to Working with Emotions (2 Hrs) $80
11. Working with emotional states in Hypnosis.
12. Releasing emotions in Hypnosis
13. Working with emotions from the present